Join our team!Join our team! https://uwindia.org/wp-content/themes/uwindia/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 uw india uw india https://uwindia.org/wp-content/themes/uwindia/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Title: Senior Manager – Resource Mobilisation
Senior Manager- Donor Relations is responsible for creating a healthy pipeline of corporate donors, High Net-worth Individuals. Work closely with Director Resource Mobilisation to convert potential leads into donors. Maintaining good relations with existing donors. Individual Fundraising target will be discussed and set at the time of joining the organisation.
- Create a healthy pipeline of potential donors for UW India.
- Engage potential donors regularly by sharing relevant opportunities.
- Focus on converting potential leads to UW India donors.
- Spend time and effort in understanding the corporate sector, CSR spends, High Net worth Individuals, and domains they are interested in.
- Understand donor requirements of UW India corporate CSR mandate and their focus on domains and communities.
- Engage with the donors to update them on the progress of programs; share utilization certificate; send out quarterly/ annual reports.
- Coordinate with the Community Engagement team to write out proposals for potential corporate partners.
|Experience|| -At least 10 years of work experience |
– At least 3 years of experience in the social sector
|Languages needed||English, Hindi (any other regional languages)|
|Skills||Communication Skills Interpersonal skills Coordination and event management skills Collaboration|
|Other requirements||Corporate experience will be valuable|
- Posted In: