Some of the immediate indications of humanitarian support outline the following:
- Safe drinking water to affected families through treatment of local water sources
- Hygiene Kits with toothbrushes, toothpaste, towel, sanitary pads, nail cutter, mosquito repellent, washing soap, bathing soap, washing powder, buckets, mugs, and matchboxes
- Family Utility Kits with plates, glasses, bowls, rice bowl, cooking vessel, 5-litre pressure cooker, spoons, and bedding items like double size floor mat, bedsheet, and mosquito net
- Multi-specialty Health Camps providing urgent medical and public health attention
- Toilet repair/rebuilding to meet sanitation needs
- House support providing semi-permanent houses to allow for a dignified and safe family life till permanent houses are constructed
Please join us by helping those affected by this disaster. Donate generously to the United Way Disaster Response Fund now.