Join our team!
Title: Manager – Finance, HR, and Admin
Manager – Finance, HR, and Admin is responsible to develop and maintain accurate financial statements, ensure compliance, payroll, statutory requirements, maintain accounting systems and bookkeeping to ensure the overall financial health of the organization. NGO partner evaluation, due diligence, and capacity building are deliverables expected from this role
Financial Accounting, HR and Reporting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are compliant and prepared as per general accounting principles
- Support the CEO, CRO, and Director – Finance with reports, information about financial statements, expenses, and justification of accounts
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Ensure Statutory Compliances as per Government acts.
- Ensure Office administration related activities
- Ensure and follow Organisation Policy and Procedures
- Maintain HR Files, Payroll, and government regulatory as per the acts
- Support in the recruitment process and appraisals process
- Any Other HR-related functions defined by Management. – Preparation of Utilisation Certificates as per the donor requirements and timelines
- Review the Partner Organisations UCs and Consolidations as per the donor requirements.
- Preparation of MOUs, Consultant/Contract Agreements as per the Organisation standards.
- Updation of Financial transactions in the Tally accounting package and generate the reports.
- Manage accounts for different programs based on guidelines defined by the organization
- Set up program/NGO related documentation and codes in the Salesforce software for ease of monitoring and tracking
- Coordinate with the Community Engagement team to ensure program documents, receipts are updated on the tool
- Review and approve all program-related documentation on the tool
- Release utilization certificates and quarterly/ annual reports on behalf of UWI and send it to funders
- Liaison with program auditors from the corporates and ensure audits are completed as per plan
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on financial activities for individual corporates/ programs
NGO Due Diligence and Capacity Building
- Conduct due diligence for new NGOs and provide the approval to be included in the UWI list of approved NGOs
- Conduct yearly audits for existing NGOs and provide certification of continuation
- Conduct capacity building sessions for NGO partners on due diligence, compliance, and regulations – Build capacity of accountants on bookkeeping and managing documentation.
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Define the procurement policy for UWI and ensure it is up to date with changes
- Define the process for procurement along with the hierarchy of approvals
- Execute the procurement process as defined in the policy.
- Ensure Vendor Registrations Process and physical visit to Vendors
- Ensure vendors are verified and onboarded as per the vendor management process Selection Criteria
- At least 8-10 years of work experience
- At least 3 years of managing accounts independently for a small/ mid-sized organization
- At least 3 years of experience in managing accounts for the social sector
- Masters in Commerce (M. Com)
- Master of Business administration (MBA) ICWA
Languages needed English and Hindi (any other regional languages)
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail Financial reporting skills
- Familiar with Tally accounting package and excel Other requirements
- Due diligence experience will be an advantage.
- Posted In:
United Way IndiaAll stories by: United Way India
United Way India combatting the wave that left behind a tale of Death, Disaster and Disease.
0 Comments | Posted On 29 July, 2022